How to Create a "Members Only" Website Account
In order to view the "Members Only" areas of this website, you must have a web account.
First, you must be a member of the 2015 Eagle Glen Players Club.
(If you are not a member and wish to join, please click here for information and instructions).
1. Click here to open the Web Account Registration Form (or click the 'Register' link at the top of the page).
2. Fill out and submit the registration form - be sure to include your valid email address.
3. You should immediately receive an automated email with an activation link. Click the link, which verifies your email address.
If you don't receive the email, please check your "spam" or "junk email" folders. The process stops until you click the activation link.
4. Once you click on the activation link in the email, a notice is sent to the Web Administrator, notifying him of your request.
5. The administrator will confirm your membership then approve your request.
6. You will receive one more email notifying you that your registration has been completed. (PLEASE NOTE - This may take a few days as this is a manual process done by the administrator).
7. After receiving the last email, you may then log in with your username and password to view the members only areas.
Check the website periodically for tournament and other info. The website is always updated before the monthly email is sent.